Jarvis is one of the best AI content writing tools available to help content creators, bloggers, freelancers, and agencies to level up their content creation game. This Black Friday might be the right time to avail discount on Jarvis.
Jarvis provides quality output with its proprietary AI trained on the top of GPT-3. You can use Jarvis to write sales copies, video & ad scripts, email campaigns, and much more with no writers’ block.
How to avail Jarvis Black Friday offer?
Jarvis has not announced the Black Friday offer yet. We are waiting for the deal announcement. Once the offer goes live I will keep you guys updated.
Jarvis comes with three pricing plans. The lowest plan costs $29/mo, it allows up to 20,000 words. If you are serious about content writing and don’t want to restrict the word count, you need to go with their pro plan at $109/mo. With this plan, you will get access to its long-form assistant and the workspace documents.
If you want to write articles faster by commanding its AI right inside the editor, purchase their Boss mode plan that costs $119/mo.
Unlike its competitors like ClosersCopy, Jarvis doesn’t have any lifetime deal plans.
The best thing is if you go with their annual billing, you will get 2 months free access to its plans.
Similar to other AI writing tools on the market, Jarvis provides various templates to get started easily. Just all you need to do is provide the input for the AI to generate the content for you.
These are the templates available as of writing this post:
- AIDA Framework
- Problem-Agitate-Solution (PAS) Framework
- Product description
- Content improver
- Creative Story
- Blog Post Topic Ideas
- Blog Post Outline
- Blog Post Intro Paragraph
- Sentence Expander
- Feature to Benefit
- Facebook Ad Headline
- Personal Bio
- Review Responder
- Perfect Headline
- Facebook Ad Primary Text
- Company Bio
- Google Ads Headline
- Google Ads Description
- SEO – Title and Meta Descriptions
- Amazon Product Features (bullets)
- Real Estate Listing – Residential
- Amazon Product Description (paragraph)
- Engaging Questions
- Website Sub-Headline
- Quora Answers
- Photo Post Captions
- Short Social Posts
- Ridiculous Marketing Ideas
- Marketing Angles
- Persuasive bullet points
- Video Topic Ideas
- Email Subject Lines
- Video Script Outline
- Video Titles
- Video Script Hook and Introduction
- Explain It To A Child
- Video Description
You can set the tone of voice as engaging, informational, convincing, etc to trigger the right emotions in the audience reading your copy.
There is something called Jarvis recipes wherein you can create custom templates with prompts/commands to get the output as you desire. Using these recipes, you can train the AI to get the required output.
Jarvis comes with a long-form assistant feature available with its pro plan. With this, you can write long-form blog posts, videos scripts, sales pages, and social media posts with no restrictions on the word count.
You just need to provide the title and the content brief for the AI to write the content. In the content brief, make sure you provide the right keywords and set the tone so that it nudges AI in the right direction.
The quality of the output provided by Jarvis is really good and is plagiarism-free. It automatically corrects if there are any editing typos. Use its “fix grammar” feature to correct grammatical errors. It also has features to rewrite and simplify the sentences inline in the editor.
The best thing about Jarvis is it supports 25+ languages. This is really a helpful feature if you want the content in your local language or your target audience’s native language.
You can use Jarvis keyboard shortcuts to write faster inside the editor.
- ***: Prevents Jarvis from seeing the content above these asterisks.
- Command + Enter: Run Command
- Command + Shift + Enter: Run Command and keep Command visible on the page after running.
- Command + K: See Command history
- Command + /: re-run
- Command + Z: undo
- Command + J: compose
Jarvis long-form assistant has two modes. Power mode and the focus mode.
With power mode, you can access the templates alongside the editor, making you efficient in generating long-form content.
For example, if you think some part of the content needs improvement, you can make use of the content improver template in the sidebar and update the content right away without switching the tabs.
If you want to SEO-optimize the content, you can integrate Jarvis with SEO Surfer. With this, you can make sure your content is optimized for the relevant topics and the keywords top pages are ranking for.
Jarvis excels over other AI writing tools with its Boss mode. You can use inline commands in the editor to speed up your writing. You can ask AI to write the copies for you by commanding it.
Here are some of the commands you can provide for AI:
- Write some blog post titles about [topic]
- Write a content brief about [topic or title]
- Write a blog outline for a blog post titled [blog post title]
- Write some FAQs about [blog post topic]
- Write some YouTube titles about [topic]
- Run Content Improver on the content above
- Write ad copy about the product description above
- Much more
Jarvis pros and cons
- It has a very active Facebook community to assist you.
- Integrates with SurferSEO that helps in correlational SEO similar to tools like Frase or Outranking.
- Has powerful Boss Mode by which you can Command the AI to generate outputs.
- Comes with grammar fixer, rewrite, and content simplifier to edit inline in the editor.
- 50+ useful copywriting templates that help to get started.
- Using Jarvis recipes, you can create custom templates and train AI to generate the outputs as per your use cases.
- Pricing is quite high. The lowest plan has a word count restriction of 20,000 words.
- Some learning curve is needed to get the desired results
- You cannot export the copy as PDF or DOCX
Jarvis is the most powerful and feature-rich AI writing assistant available on the market today. It helps you to speed up your content creation by 2x to 5x depending on the niche.
Though it costs a lot, it is worth the price for some (time value for money). Its Boss Mode is a game-changer that gives you access to commands to get the content exactly you need to steer AI in the right direction.
If you are a freelancer, blogger, or agency owner Jarvis is the best value you can invest in and get a higher ROI.
This Black Friday is the right time for you to avail the discount on Jarvis.